Project Gone Wrong..Or Right?!

25 Sep

Well, this didn’t turn out exactly how I had planned… 

You see the idea was to dye one of Husbands white tee shirts.  It was the perfect length to be a shirt dress for me (he is 6 foot, I am 5 2′).  I was trying to dye it black with liquid Rit dye.  The directions said to stir constantly for an hour, less the dye stick to some spots, and not so much to others.  Looking at my sink filled with black inky liquid, and my soon to be awesome tee-shirt, I thought “Nope… I havent the time nor the patience to stir anything for an hour.”

This is what I ended up with.

Oops...

To my horror, I was left with a Dark blue/gray splotched tee shirt, that had not only shrunk three sizes, but now looked like a hot mess.  If I learned anything from my Mom, it is to take a deep breath, and find a plan B.  It wasnt at all what I had in mind, BUT it wasnt awful.

So I am going to wear it anyways.  C’est  La vie!

XO

Katelyn

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: